ABA Therapists in Charlotte, North Carolina
Butterfly Effects is proud to provide individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services throughout the Charlotte area. Our Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) partner with parents and caregivers to develop and implement individualized ABA therapy treatment plans specific to the needs of each Client.
Our ABA services include a three step treatment process:
- An initial assessment is conducted by our BCBA in the Client’s home, school, other environment where services will be provided.
- An individualized behavior treatment plan and goals are developed for each new Client, based upon outcomes and the priorities of the family.
- The treatment plan developed by our BCBA is implemented by our Behavior Technicians, consistently supervised and monitored by the BCBA, and continuously updated based on the Client’s progress
With a focus on the family, we encourage family involvement and invite family input whenever and however possible. We encourage multiple modalities at an early age including physical, speech, and occupational therapies. Our BCBAs collaborate with these other providers to deliver continuous comprehensive whole-life services that eliminate fragmentation and leave little to chance.
Throughout Charlotte, we provide intensive one-on-one interventions, build on the strength of our clients, and employ the latest technology to foster communication and open new avenues of discovery, learning, and enrichment.
Our ABA therapy providers continuously monitor progress and update treatment plans as needed to build upon successes and address shortcomings of our clients and provide stakeholders with immediate access to documentation and progress notes.
Guided by our common purpose:
We create a collaborative environment that promotes meaningful learning opportunities and experiences through individualized ABA therapy, for clients and their circle of support.
our Charlotte-based BCBAs strive to provide the best ABA therapy services to improve the lives our Clients and their families.
Our team of Charlotte-based Board Certified Behavior Analysts include:
Mahri joined Butterfly Effects as a BCBA in 2016, servicing Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding…Continue reading
Heather joined Butterfly Effects as a BCBA and Clinical Supervisor in 2014, servicing Charlotte, NC…Continue reading
View ABA Therapists by service areas in:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Goldsboro / Greenville, North Carolina
- Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem (Triad), North Carolina
- Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Wilmington, North Carolina
Regional Mailing Address:
421 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601