Current Openings at Butterfly EffectsBy Butterfly Effects Editorial Staff | 06/21/2012 |
Become part of a collaborative team that is shaping the delivery of behavior services. . .
We are currently on a nationwide search for
exceptional BCBA & BCaBA to enrich and expand our services while
maintaining our high devotion to client satisfaction. We will consider helping to relocate the exceptional candidate to a high need area.
We have an immediate need for BCBA's and BCaBA's in Virginia, Washington DC, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, and Washington state to meet increasing client needs.
Midland Texas. We also have a need for an individual with some experience in working with children.
Other Positions -- We are always looking for excellent professionals
Employment opportunities are available in all of our office locations, both nationally and internationally. We always have room for psychologists, behavior analysts, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, special educators, and paraprofessionals.who are among the most skilled int their fields.
Butterfly Effects is looking to speak with strong experienced candidates across the country. We are expanding our services in a number of states and will consider relocating the right candidate to areas of high demand.
Also, we are interested in speaking with those still in school or about to complete their certification.
Most importantly, we are looking for compassionate individuals, who are eager to work on a talented, forward-thinking, and collaborative staff to help chart and define through practice the growing field of behavior therapy.
Our compensation packages are highly competitive and based on experience. We also provide the opportunity to work flexible hours, both full and part-time.
Senior Consultant Pre-employment Requirements:
- Minimum of Master’s Degree, preferably in special ed, applied behavior analysis, or psychology
- Professional certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- At least five years experience in supervisory capacity working with children across the autism spectrum at the preschool to high school level
- Experience conducting skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
Associate Consultant Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in special ed, applied behavior analysis, or psychology
- Professional certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or BCaBA
- At least one year working as an outreach consultant in autism or developmental disability field
- Some experience conducting skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Experience in goal development and report writing
Effects adheres to a full start to finish paradigm.
Butterfly Effects performs initial assessments; source expert providers as needed; develop, deliver, and monitor treatment plans; and handle insurance. Our focus is always on collaboration and communication. We draw from a deep bench of more than 350 nationally and internationally recognized experts. We use a state of the art online platform to facilitate the flow of communication among clients, team members, and providers.
Butterfly Effects, established in 2004, is one of the fastest growing therapeutic providers in the country, currently #35 in Healthcare on the Inc. 500 list and climbing.
You can or apply online at http://butterflyeffects.com/company/employment-information or if interested in those high need areas listed contact Emily Stowe (Director of Operations):
888-880-9270 or email@example.com
above photo from the public domain, Centers for Disease Control, James Gathany