Careers at Butterfly Effects
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist performs human resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, employee relation and benefits management. The generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
- Serve as the single point of contact to functional management and operate as a trusted business partner by providing cross-functional HR advice, counsel and problem solutions.
- Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
- Coordinates and/or conducts employee relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies and new hire employee orientation.
- Assist in involuntary terminations, document and process across systems. Process terminations for all team members across multiple platforms.
- Maintain personnel files, process status/title changes, region transfer requests, and medical/personal leaves.
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits plans. Reviews benefits with employees and processes enrollment, cancellation or changes.
- Assists and conducts investigations into claims of harassment or other company guideline violations.
- Performs companywide audits on compliance and regulatory requirements such as I-9s, background screenings, certifications requirements, etc.
- Files EEO-1 reporting and maintains other records, reports and logs to confirm with EEO regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of client-centric in-home and in-school ABA therapy for those experiencing life on the Autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in over 30 markets, employing over 500 passionate team members focused on a singular purpose - to create a collaborative environment that promotes meaningful learning opportunities and experiences through individualized ABA therapy, for clients and their circle of support.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, and a 401K. Relocation expense assistance is available for qualified applicants.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.