Careers at Butterfly Effects
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager performs human resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, employee relation and benefits management. The Human Resources Manager must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Create reports and work with complex HRIS and industry related software
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports Vice-President of Human Resources by taking concepts and ideas and creating engaging, detailed, and organized written presentations.
- Analyzes data to make informed recommendations for Human Resources
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors in the absence of the Vice-President of Human Resources
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource information
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Ensurses compliance in benefits/I9s/COBRA/Unemployment/Leave Administration/EEO/Disclosure/ACA/Monthly Sanction Compliance Activities
- Manages Appraisal Processes and Feedback Programs
- Manages Reward and Recognition Programs
- Manages Referrals and Programs
- Implements Change of Statuses
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- HRIS/Advanced Computer Skills
- Advancing writing ability.
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
Must be detail oriented, work with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 3+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of client-centric in-home and in-school ABA therapy for those experiencing life on the Autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in over 30 markets, employing over 500 passionate team members focused on a singular purpose - to create a collaborative environment that promotes meaningful learning opportunities and experiences through individualized ABA therapy, for clients and their circle of support.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, and a 401K. Relocation expense assistance is available for qualified applicants.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.