Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects is seeking Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts BCaBA to join our team in Marietta, GA!
JOB SUMMARY: As a member of the Butterfly Effects Interdisciplinary Team, the BCaBA manages individualized behavior programming under the supervision of a BCBA, including: supervising implementation of treatment plans, developing individualized goals/objectives, individualizing client treatment plans/curricula, and managing RBTs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full Time Salary positions with benefits available
- Customized compensation packages based on the needs of the applicant
- Benefit packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- Mentorship with an experienced BCBA for BCaBA staff; we will help you develop your skill set
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
- BCaBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB or scheduled to take the certification exam.
- Must be eligible for a Behavior Analyst license in the State of Louisiana.
- 2+ years' experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of center-based, in-home and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in 9 states and 30 markets. Butterfly Effects prides itself on being the advocate for parents while providing therapy with professionalism and unparalleled transparency, resulting in meaningful change that lasts a lifetime. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy