Careers at Butterfly Effects
Looking for a health care company where you can immediately impact the customer experience and make a difference with children and their families?
Come Join BUTTERFLY EFFECTS' New ABA Therapy Center in the role of ...
Receptionist / Administrative Support Specialist
in the Metairie & Greater New Orleans area
- Opening Late Summer 2016
- 5,700 square feet of Therapy Space / Freestanding Modern Facility
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Robust National Resources with Local Support
As a member of the Butterfly Effects' Administrative Support Team, the Receptionist / Administrative Support Specialist is the first point of contact for external customers and is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate team members/departments, mail distribution, maintaining supplies and materials, and providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and other related tasks. The Administrative Support Specialist must be dependable and professional, and must exhibit excellent communication and customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for answering telephone calls in a cheerful and articulate manner. Directs callers to the appropriate team member when necessary. Will take detailed messages when team members are unavailable.
- Greets all visitors and other team members in a courteous manner.
- Checks voicemail throughout the day and ensures that appropriate team members are notified of any messages
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining outgoing mail and postage, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists in the marketing material stocking, handling, gathering, packaging and mailing.
- Assists with other clerical duties such as filing, copying, and collating.
- Participates in the logistical operations of a bustling outpatient therapy center.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong phone etiquette and skill set
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/Client focused
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess high energy, friendliness and passion
- Associates Degree preferred. High School diploma required.
- Two or more years of Administrative Support required.
If you are ready to JAZZ UP your career and join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family.
Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is one of the largest national providers of in-home and center based ABA therapy for those experiencing life on the Autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects' NOLA based team is grounded in the unique characteristics of the community, demonstrating their passion and resiliency to serve and partner with a child's circle of support, to promote meaningful learning opportunities and experiences through individualized ABA therapy.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, a 401K, and much more.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.