Careers at Butterfly Effects
Take that next career step up!
Dallas Regional Director
Take that next step and become a leader
Butterfly Effects is searching for a BCBA leader to enhance our existing clinical and operational services in the Dallas Region. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Clinical Services and Practice Development, starts at an above average annual salary, and provides financial incentives for hitting growth targets. Butterfly Effects has experienced significant growth and requires a leader dedicated to clinical outcomes with the operational skills to head-up our Dallas region. The successful candidate will receive leadership training out of our Florida office and be involved in all aspects of the business.
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a BCBA who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family.
THE ROLE: Regional Director RD
- Manage and lead a team of BCBAs, behavior technicians, and RBTs to provide high-quality ABA services to families in the Dallas area
- Monitor all clinical and operational components
- Drive new business and maintain ongoing relationships with referral sources in the area
- Monitor business analytics in collaboration with the Vice President of Clinical Services and Practice Development to ensure a healthy and productive market
- Successfully implement OBM tools to continue growth effectively and efficiently
- Provide consultation to area BCBAs as needed to improve clinical programming as well as administrative/operational duties
- Conduct initial and ongoing client assessments, and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
- Maintain the practice and ethical standards established by the BE Code of Conduct and BACB Professional Ethical and Compliance Code.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits packages for full time employees medical, dental, vision, PTO, holidays, 401K
- Relocation Assistance
- ABA Conference assistance registration, travel, and hotel
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- Fully web-based clinical software
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups and team building activities
- Research opportunities
- Master's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- Must hold a current BCBA or BCBA-D certification by the BACB.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting.
- Strong commitment and passion for working with children and families affected by ASD.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.