Careers at Butterfly Effects
BUTTERFLY EFFECTS, LLC a nationwide ABA informed Therapy Provider is looking for a
Payment Posting Specialist
Butterfly Effects is seeking to add a Payment Posting Specialist to support the national needs of the Billing and Collections department. The Payment Posting Specialist will join a team that strives to maintain customer satisfaction through excellent customer service and timely posting of client responsibility. The Payment Poster applies all incoming payments and adjustments . The position ensures the accuracy of accounts receivable through the identification, communication, and resolution of misapplied payments, underpayments, and overpayments. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a highly-organized approach to managing multiple priorities while employing high levels of professionalism, responsiveness, accuracy, critical thinking, and knowledge of the collections process with a team friendly attitude, while also ensuring compliance with insurance and HIPAA regulations.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years working in the medical field, AR/AP experience.
- Knowledge of claim denials, the ability to read and understand explanation of benefits EOBs.
- High level of commitment/ownership to ones work product.
- Commitment to self-accountability, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Critical thinking, with a drive for continuous process and system improvement.
- Commitment to service excellence philosophy and interdisciplinary therapy for clients on the Autism spectrum.
Qualified candidates will be required to:
- Post all payments and adjustments daily.
- Maintain a 98% accuracy while posting 2,500 payments per week.
- Balance batches daily.
- Initiate and enter refunds of identified overpayments in a timely manner.
- Regularly communicate abnormalities to team and escalates trends or abnormalities.
- Prepare bank deposit daily.
- Submits underpayment and denial information to appropriate Collector for follow-up.
- Follow up and correct payment posting errors based of financial reports.
- Ensure accurate and timely transfer of client account balances.
- Follow-up to ensure timely resolution for cash balance error and bank reconciliation.
- Crosstrain and perform other duties as assigned.
Butterfly Effects LLC, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a national provider of in-home and in-school ABA therapy for those experiencing life on the Autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in more than 30 markets across 12 states, employing over 900 passionate team members focused on a singular purpose - to create a collaborative environment that promotes meaningful learning opportunities and experiences through individualized ABA therapy, for clients and their circle of support.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, and a 401k.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.