Careers at Butterfly Effects
Looking to make a difference?
Butterfly Effects is a national leader in providing home-based treatment to children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD. We offer paid training so you will be prepared to teach children important life skills such as functional communication, social interaction, and self-help. You will receive regular guidance, support, and oversight from our professional staff. You will be part of a collaborative team towards changing the lives of children and their families.
- Implementing individualized educational and behavioral programs, including:
- Direct 1:1 therapy service
- Development of new academic, behavioral, social, and daily living skills
- Effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors
- Interact with the child and family
- Record behavior data from your client interaction
- Collaborate with your Clinical Supervisor and Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA
What We Offer:
- Training to become a Registered Behavior Technician RBT
- Paid drive time and mileage between clients
- Paid Time Off depending on hours accrued
- Competitive pay
- Flexible, part-time hours 10-15 hours/week
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and supportive working environment
- Growth Opportunities
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree or some college coursework preferred.
- Previous ABA experience or experience working with children with autism or other developmentally delaying disorders.
- Active CPR Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle Uber & Lyft as transportation is not permitted - must be able to transport self to and from work.
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet access.
- Must be able to complete and clear Live Scan criminal background check