Careers at Butterfly Effects
Work with a Purpose
Working with Butterfly Effects will present you with a unique opportunity that lets you impact the day-to-day life of children and young adults on the Autism Spectrum and celebrate their successes. As a behavioral therapist you will work as part of a collaborative team implementing individualized therapy under the guidance of a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst. Through Butterfly Effects you will be provided with opportunities to develop new skills and prepare yourself for new opportunities in ABA.
Why join Butterfly Effects?
Career Growth Opportunities
- Graduate Tuition Assistance - affiliate graduate ABA program to aid career paths to BCBA and other positions
- Those with leadership skills may be considered for the RBT Mentor position
- Ongoing program oversight and mentorship by experienced BCBAs
- Opportunity to become a full-time ABA therapist
- Paid BACB Supervision hours
What BE Offers
- Competitive compensation starting at $18 - 21 hour, depending on experience.
- Commuter Benefits Paid travel time and mileage rates
- Paid RBT Certification Program/Training
- Benefit packages available for technicians averaging 30+ hours per week:
- ADPTS Retirement Savings Plan / 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Sick Leave
- What: you will work with 18 months to 18 years old clients on the autism spectrum to help with skill acquisition, improving communication and socialization, and reducing problem behaviors. As a Behavior therapist, you will interact with the child and family, record behavior data from your client interaction, and collaborate with your BCBA.
- When: approximately 10-15 hours per week, typically, therapy is delivered in 2-3 hour sessions up to 5 times per week, with schedules being consistent from week to week. After-school hours from 2-7 pm are emphasized, though our needs vary depending on the needs of our clients.
- Where: the client's natural environment, typically at home, and in the presence of a parent or guardian.
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid U.S. driver's license and reliable vehicle Uber & Lyft as transportation is not permitted
- Physical Demands - Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Motivation and commitment to become a Registered Behavior Technician within 45 days of employment via our innovative training program
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of inclusive employment and service policy.
ABA therapist, ABA technician, Behavior Interventionist Specialist, Autism, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Entry-level, Disabilities, Therapy,