Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Behavior Technician
Part-Time, $19-26 per hour based on experience
$500 Sign On Bonus
Why join Butterfly Effects?
- Flexible, part-time hours 10-15 hours/week.
- Impact the day to day development of clients and celebrate their successes.
- Work as part of a collaborative team towards changing the lives of children and their families.
- Make a difference for families adjusting to life on the Autism spectrum.
- Develop new skills and prepare yourself for new opportunities in the field of ABA.
- Implementing individualized educational and behavioral programs, including:
- Direct 1:1 therapy service
- Development of new academic, behavioral, social, and daily living skills
- Effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors
- Interact with the child and family
- Record behavior data from your client interaction
- Collaborate with your Clinical Supervisor and Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA
What We Offer:
- Paid Training to become a Registered Behavior Technician RBT
- Paid drive time and mileage between clients
- Paid Time Off PTO
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training events
- Fun and supportive working environment
- Growth Opportunities
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree or some college coursework preferred.
- Previous ABA experience or experience working with children with autism or other developmentally delaying disorders.
- Active CPR Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle Uber & Lyft as transportation is not permitted - must be able to transport self to and from work.
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet access.
- Must be able to complete and clear Live Scan criminal background check
Pre-Employment Health Documents Must be able to provide the following:
- TB Test Results may submit previous results if obtained within 2years
- Obtain a Statement of Health signed by Healthcare provider
- Document Immunization records or immunity form
- Measles, Mumps, Rubeola, & Rubella MMR
- Hepatitis B*
- Pertussis or DPT*~ *You may sign a declination for Hep B & Pertussis if so desired
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.