Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects is hiring an ABA Clinical Supervisor in the Hayward Area!
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid drive time & mileage
- Health insurance for full-time, 30+ hours/week
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Free continuing education units CEUs
- Fun & supportive work environment
- BA / BS in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of ABA experience required
- Enrollment / Acceptance in an accredited BCBA program
- Clinical knowledge of ABA
- Willingness to travel within a 30 mile radius
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Preferred qualities & experience:
- Open availability from 2 - 8 pm
- 1 - 2 years of ABA supervisory experience
- Experience working with insurance payers
- Familiarity with ABA assessment tools
Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of in-home, center based, and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects takes pride in being an advocate for parents while providing therapy with professionalism and unparalleled transparency resulting in meaningful change that lasts a lifetime.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy