Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention and family participation. Butterfly Effects' treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
The Client Services Team facilitates inquiries from families seeking ABA Applied Behavior Analysis based therapy for children affected by Autism. Team members perform all aspects of new client intake, from the initial call to verification of benefits and authorization for services with insurance companies to scheduling an initial assessment with our highly trained BCBA providers.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the execution of all Client Services operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the client experience. Tactical emphasis is on client care, quality management, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call quality, lead management efficiency, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills and morale.
The Manager's success is measured by the team's ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements SLA, improving call performance, increased use of resources and utilization of technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. The successful Manager is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities. This position reports to the Vice President of Client Experience.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes performance reporting and talent development.
- Implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance QA programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement SLA performance.
- Manage defined performance metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction and reporting statistical performance levels related to Client Services.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, and delineation of duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinate resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor of Science degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and manage results-oriented training programs.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Experience in healthcare intake or sales management required.
- Occasional travel required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy