Careers at Butterfly Effects
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Looking for an entry level position in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition? Butterfly Effects is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Deerfield Beach, FL!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment and selection process of Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians. The Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a crucial role in connecting clinical teams with appropriate talent and assisting on-coming team members with organizational integration and initialization into the training process.
- High volume recruitment of ABA Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians RBTs for assigned markets.
- Partnering with clinical team hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings and determines effective advertising mediums to place appropriate advertisements.
- Sourcing candidates through our Applicant Tracking System, career fairs, networking, job boards, social media, and utilizing other creative recruiting strategies to identify top talent.
- Phone screens, interviews, assessment, and hiring of top-quality candidates.
- Assisting in the hiring process by preparing and extending offers, performing background and reference checks, and initiating the training/onboarding process.
- Taking an active role in managing the company's social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Attending job fairs and conferences as needed.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field preferred.
- Experience in human resources or talent acquisition is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience with Applicant Tracking or HRIS systems is a plus, Technology skills are critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience and energy to balance a high-volume recruiting work load with candidate relationship building.
- Commitment to self-accountability, collaboration, and teamwork.
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Treatment Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. The company is services over 1,500 families across 12 States. We are a national leader in Autism treatment. Please visit our website at www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.