Careers at Butterfly Effects
North Carolina Regional Director
Butterfly Effects is searching for a BCBA leader to manage and further develop the clinical and operational services in North Carolina preferably Wake County, NC. This position reports directly to the Senior Regional Director and includes a competitive salary, and financial incentives for hitting regional development goals. Butterfly Effects has experienced significant growth and requires a leader dedicated to clinical outcomes with the operational skills to head the Butterfly Effects North Carolina service region. The successful candidate will receive leadership training based out of the corporate office in Deerfield Beach, Florida and be invested and involved in all aspects of company expansion.
Butterfly Effects is an autism-specific ABA-based provider group that is currently implementing home and community-based services in the state of North Carolina and across the country. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a BCBA who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family.
- Support recruitment efforts for clinicians in the local market.
- Monitor all clinical and operational components.
- Drive new business and maintain ongoing relationships with referral sources in the area.
- Manage and lead a team of BCBAs, Behavior Technicians, and RBTs to provide high-quality ABA services to families.
- Monitor business analytics in collaboration with the Vice President of Clinical Services and Practice Development to ensure a healthy and productive market.
- Successfully implement OBM tools to continue regional growth effectively and efficiently.
- Provide consultation to area BCBAs as needed to improve clinical programming as well as administrative/operational duties.
- Conduct initial and ongoing client assessments, and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
- Maintain the practice and ethical standards established by the BE Code of Conduct and BACB Ethical Code.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits packages for full time employees medical, dental, vision, PTO, holidays, 401K
- Relocation Assistance
- ABA Conference assistance registration, travel, and hotel
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- Fully web-based clinical software
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups and team building activities
- Research opportunities
- Master's degree or higher in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- Must hold a current BCBA or BCBA-D Certification by the BACB that is in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting.
- Strong commitment and passion for working with children and families affected by ASD.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy