Careers at Butterfly Effects
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Looking to gain experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition? Butterfly Effects is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team in Deerfield Beach, FL!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist the Butterfly Effects talent acquisition team in various tasks including, but not limited to: posting jobs, maintaining trackers, administrative support for the TA team in reviewing applications, scheduling interviews, candidate onboarding, and other special projects as assigned.
- Regularly partners with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent Acquisition Specialists to provide administrative support to ensure we meet our staffing needs for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings; assists Talent Acquisition team with identifying and utilizing new and existing advertising mediums; places appropriate job advertisements.
- Sources candidates through our Applicant Tracking System, resume databases, job boards, social media, and utilizes other creating recruiting strategies to identify top talent.
- Assists in reviewing applications and scheduling interviews for the Talent Acquisition Specialists as needed, and as directed by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Assists in special projects such as market analyses, updating spreadsheets and trackers, creating PPT presentations, market analyses, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative function in an office environment OR Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Commitment to self-accountability, collaboration, and teamwork.
Compensation & Schedule:
- $18.00 per hour
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30pm-5:30pm
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Treatment Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. The company is services over 1,500 families across 12 States. We are a national leader in Autism treatment. Please visit our website at www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.