Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects is hiring for an ABA Clinical Supervisor!
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
The Clinical Supervisor partners with the family unit to implement treatment plans, training, and opportunities in the school, home, and community setting to advance the goals prioritized by the family and BCBA. The Clinical Supervisor collaborates with the BCBA and Behavior Technicians on cases that follow the supervision model. Along with the BCBA, the Clinical Supervisor will coordinate and provide for ABA services to exceed the expectations of the family unit, while contributing to the mission and common purpose of the company.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid drive time & mileage between sessions
- Flexible schedules
- BACB Supervision hours where applicable, and career paths to BCBA and other positions
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Fun & supportive work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Enrollment in a Master's ABA program 12+ credits completed required
- 1+ yrs of ABA experience
- Valid Driver's License & Reliable transportation
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet access.
- Physical Demands - Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- TB Test Results within the last 2 years
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.