Careers at Butterfly Effects
National Director of Center Development
Butterfly Effects provides ABA-based treatment across 12 states to children affected by autism spectrum disorder ASD. Butterfly Effects is a longstanding ABA-based provider servicing over 12,000 families since our inception in 2005. We are seeking a BCBA leader with experience working in ABA-based treatment centers for young children affected by ASD. The ideal candidate will have experience related to both the clinical and administrative operations in ABA-based treatment centers.
The National Director of Center Development is responsible for opening ABA-based treatment centers across the 12 states we currently service. Butterfly Effects has an existing center design, clinical model, curriculum, and operational standards relative to opening and maintaining ABA-based centers. The Director will ensure clinical quality standards, adherence with admirative directives, and integrity of operational standards. Butterfly Effects has an existing team of clinical and administrative professionals to support the position. This is a leadership position that works extensively with the Butterfly Effects executive team.
The successful candidate will work out of our corporate office in Deerfield Beach, Florida relocation package offered. The position will require limited travel across the 12 states we service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity for a BCBA to move into an executive management/leadership role at an established national company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Benefit packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Relocation Assistance for eligible candidates
- CEUs and ongoing professional development opportunities
- ABA Conference Attendance
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in committees, work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
- Butterfly Effects is supported by a diverse group of payers and is not overly reliant a single payer source.
- Master's degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB in good standing.
- Experience designing centers to service young children affected by ASD.
- Experience running/organizing parent training groups, social skills groups, and generalizing skills taught in centers to the family's home.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy