Careers at Butterfly Effects
The ABA Therapy Training Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the scheduling, tracking, and implementation of team member development activities including all core technician training programs. Key responsibilities include analyzing initial field training needs by working with technician training leaders, tracking activities to achieve throughput of technician candidates, coordinating internal training resources, creating schedules, administrating LMS, utilizing metrics and reports, and collaborating with regional clinical leadership and human resources to ensure team member development and reduce time from technician application to client assignment.
- Strong Innovator
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Big Picture Mentality
- Creative & Conceptual Thinking
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other data systems
- Experience with Learning Management Systems LMS: Litmos preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment and complete assigned tasks under pressure.
- Must be able to take directions and work well with others in a team environment.
- Proven demonstration of strong problem solving, logic and analytical skills
- Clear, concise and efficient phone skills and etiquette.
- Minimum 2-year Associates Degree bachelor's degree in special education, psychology, or a related field preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in scheduling / logistics coordination / staffing coordination
- Excellent written, oral communication, organization, and computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite; scheduling software experience a plus
- Experience as a Behavior Technician/RBT & knowledge of ABA techniques strongly preferred
- Health care experience preferred, field training experience a plus
- $45,000 - $48,000 based on experience, education, and certifications
WORK LOCATION & SCHEDULE:
- In-office position located at our Deerfield Beach, FL corporate headquarters
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Butterfly Effects is a long-standing nationwide provider of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA for families affected by autism across 12 states. Butterfly Effects had served over 10,000 families since 2005. Our treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The Butterfly Effects treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA who will meet the child & family for the first time and create a treatment plan catered to them. The BCBA will also supervise the Behavior Technicians implementing the treatment plan and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.