Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Behavior Technician / RBT
Flexible Hours, No Weekends Required
Butterfly Effects is hiring ABA Behavior Technicians/ RBTs to teach young children affected by autism. Our home-based treatment includes working directly with the child and family in their natural environment, typically in their homes. We teach children how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills. Our ABA Behavior Technicians make the home-session fun by teaching through play-based activities. We offer paid training to all staff, so they feel confident in their skills to instruct children affected by autism. The best fit ABA Behavior Technician is someone very outgoing, energetic, friendly, and has childcare experience. If you love kids and have a desire to make a lasting impact in the lives of others, this is a fit for you!
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle
- 1+ years of experience working with children, or 24+ college credits completed in a related field of study
- Experience working with children with Autism or other developmental delays preferred
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
PAY: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour based on experience, education, and certifications
RBT Sign On Bonus - $2,500 Sign On Bonus for certified Registered Behavior Technicians RBT
- Part-Time, typically 10-20 hours per week.
- Afterschool hours between 2pm-8pm are most common, but schedules and hours will vary based on client needs.
- Must have availability at least 3 weekdays each week
- Company provided tablet
- Paid Sick Time
- Innovative training program
- Paid drive time and mileage between client sessions
- University partnership & tuition assistance for eligible employees
- Supervision towards BCBA credential available
Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Pre-Employment Health Documents Required:
- TB Test Results may submit previous results if obtained within 2 years
- Obtain a Statement of Health signed by Healthcare provider
- Document Immunization records or immunity form
- Measles, Mumps, Rubeola, & Rubella MMR
- Chicken pox
- Hepatitis B *
- Pertussis or DPT * ~ * You can sign a declination for Hep B & Pertussis if so desired
Butterfly Effects is a long-standing nationwide provider of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA for families affected by autism across 12 states. Butterfly Effects had served over 10,000 families since 2005. Our treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The Butterfly Effects treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA who will meet the child & family for the first time and create a treatment plan catered to them. The BCBA will also supervise the Behavior Technicians implementing the treatment plan and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.