Careers at Butterfly Effects
Client Services Intake Coordinator
The Client Services Coordinator takes the wheel every day and drives our company forward into success. As the first voice that our families hear, your role is to provide excellent customer service and clearly outline our services and lead the process from initial phone call to scheduling of services while delivering the highest possible excellence in customer service standards.
Our families deserve the best, and that's why we hire the best. Your role is fast paced, requires strong multi-tasking skills and a bright, energetic presence. Previous healthcare experience in performing verification of benefits and/or authorization for services is a plus. Bilingual English/Spanish is a big plus.
- Answer and respond to all inquiries received via telephone, email, and website leads.
- Engage with internal and external resources to ensure development of referral sources and client acquisition.
- Provide information about Butterfly Effects and our services to families and professionals.
- Verify insurance coverage, upload verification of benefits VOB, start of care documents, and referral information into Salesforce and our Medical Records System.
- Actively engage clients in a highly responsive and client-focused manner to move clients forward with services.
- Schedule clients with the clinical staff to get families started with ABA therapy.
- Evaluate and modify processes as a member of a collaborative Client Services Team.
- Work collaboratively to drive process improvement related to client communication, referral source development, and new client acquisition.
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- A positive, professional phone manner.
- Active and compassionate listener.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service, intake, or referral development experience.
- Attention to detail with an ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite; CRM and EMR experience preferred.
- An excellent work ethic with ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in healthcare field strongly preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, and a 401K.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.