Careers at Butterfly Effects
Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our Talent Acquisition team drives our mission to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve children and families affected by autism.
Is this for you?
If our mission resonates with you, then YES, it is!
Make it your Mission to help us identify and hire people who will be as committed to improving the lives of children and families affected by autism as we have been for the past 15+ years.
Children and families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like You!
You will gain a sense of purpose knowing your contributions make a meaningful impact on the lives of so many people within our communities - and you will be proud to be supporting our vision to help so many more throughout the nation.
Our team is positioned to become the pre-eminent national recruiting team in the ABA field, who wouldn't want to be a part of it?
What will you be doing to help the cause?
In this key role, you will be responsible for identifying and hiring team members who will deliver on our mission, in a fast paced, high volume recruiting environment, through:
- Maintaining an excellent and welcoming candidate experience for our future team members. After all, you are the first face they see and the most important memory they will have when making a decision to start a meaningful career with us
- Determining the suitability of applicants for employment
- Sourcing, interviewing, and negotiating offers
Who are you?
- You have spent at least 2 years in an agency or other fast-paced, high-volume recruiting role and are looking for your next challenge.
- You are an expert at managing and scheduling interviews effectively and strive to overachieve and succeed.
- You have experience with full-lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, video interviewing, delivering offers, managing candidates within an applicant tracking system and using Microsoft Office.
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to creatively continue to build a candidate network.
What's in it for you?
- A mission you can get behind
- A competitive package
- An opportunity to work at a mission-driven organization where your efforts directly help our children and families
- An open and transparent company culture
- First-hand experience working at an industry-leading company in fast-growth mode
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in autism treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.