Careers at Butterfly Effects
Account Manager - Client Services Coordinator
Families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference. Butterfly Effects is committed to improving the quality of life of individuals and families affected by Autism.
In addition, The Client Services Coordinator takes the wheel every day and drives our company forward into success. As the first voice that our families hear, your role is to clearly outline our services and lead the process from initial phone call to scheduling of services while delivering the highest possible excellence in customer service standards.
Our families deserve the best, and that's why we hire the best. Your role is fast paced, requires strong multi-tasking skills and a bright, energetic presence.
What's in it for you?
- A mission you can get behind
- A competitive package
- An opportunity to work at a mission-driven organization where your efforts directly help our children and families
- An open and transparent company culture
- A front-row seat at seeing what a growing team and business looks like.
Is this for you?
If this mission resonates with you, then yes, it is!
What is expected from you?
- Answer and respond to all inquiries received via telephone, email, and website leads.
- Engage with internal and external resources to ensure development of referral sources and client acquisition.
- Provide information about Butterfly Effects and our services to families and professionals.
- Verify insurance coverage, upload verification of benefits VOB, start of care documents, and referral information into Salesforce and our Medical Records System.
- Actively engage clients in a highly responsive and client-focused manner to move clients forward with services.
- Schedule clients with the clinical staff to get families started with ABA therapy.
- Evaluate and modify processes as a member of a collaborative Client Services Team.
- Work collaboratively to drive process improvement related to client communication, referral source development, and new client acquisition.
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
What are the requirements?
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- A positive, professional phone manner.
- Active and compassionate listener.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service, intake, or referral development experience.
- Attention to detail with an ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite; CRM and EMR experience preferred.
- An excellent work ethic with ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in healthcare field strongly preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by ASD to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in ASD treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
Please visit our website at www.butterflyeffects.com.