Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Behavior Technician / RBT
Do you love spending time with children? Do you want to make a lasting impact in the lives of others? If so, we have a uniquely rewarding job opportunity waiting for you!
Butterfly Effects is hiring Child Interventionists entry-level and experienced to teach young children affected by autism. We want you to enjoy coming to work, so we dedicate ourselves to making our teams feel valued, respected, and heard. This isn't just another place to work, it's a welcoming environment with a leadership team that champions every individual to achieve their potential.
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Opportunity to make an impact in a child's life!
- Build a rewarding and valued career with education and training support
- The Opportunity to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with guidance and subsidies from BE
- Bring calm, protection, and happiness to families and children affected by autism
Requirements to Work as a Child Interventionist:
- High School diploma
- Passion and love for working with children
- Valid driver's license & reliable vehicle & auto insurance
- Web Enabled Device laptop or tablet
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
- $17.00 - $18.00 per hour based on experience, education, and certifications
- Full Time 30+ hrs/week
- Full Time schedules require availability Mon-Fri during regular daytime working hours
- Schedules and hours will be confirmed during training, and staff will be matched with clients based on their schedule availability and proximity to available clients
Our team members may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Coursework and Competency Check to obtain the Registered Behavior Technician RBT certification.
- Drive time pay between sessions
- University partnership & tuition assistance for eligible employees
- Supervision towards BCBA credential available
Additional Information About the Role:
Our Child Interventionist will complete training to become a Registered Behavior Technician RBT. RBTs are 'helping professionals' that teach children affected by autism important life skills. RBTs work on goals such as functional communication, socializing with peers, and sharing with others. Butterfly Effects' RBTs receive training to make a meaningful change in the life of a child and their family.
Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Butterfly Effects is a long-standing nationwide provider of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA for families affected by autism across 12 states. Butterfly Effects had served over 10,000 families since 2005. Our treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The Butterfly Effects treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA who will meet the child & family for the first time and create a treatment plan catered to them. The BCBA will also supervise the Behavior Technicians implementing the treatment plan and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.