Careers at Butterfly Effects
At Butterfly Effects, we are proud to improve the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through a family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by ASD to foster a more joyous life. To help us continue to improve the lives of families, we are in search of a Quality Assurance Coordinator that will work under the Director of Quality Assurance & the Director of Compliance. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and can appreciate the relationship between rigorous internal data monitoring and identification of barriers to optimal treatment outcomes, which lead to policy/procedure improvement, which will positively impact the families we serve.
- Completion of ongoing medical record requests client, payor, legal, government.
- Completion of internal audits start of care consents, staff credentialing, supervision ratios, session note audits, internal file review of individual client files, compliance with required staff training, compliance with new systems, procedures, policy to collect, analyze data on efficiency, and viability of system.
- Completion of external audits payor audits as received.
- Reporting project status/data trends to QA Director.
- Follows all confidentiality and privacy policies of Butterfly Effects and maintains the confidentiality of protected healthcare information PHI
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma required College Degree preferred
- Excellent attention to detail for providing accurate documentation and quality reports to agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, spoken and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong editing skills
- Comfortable working across several business systems CentralReach, DOMO, Bamboo, LITMOS
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel
- Basic analytical skills, able to interpret performance data and communicate recommendation
Butterfly Effects is a long-standing nationwide provider of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA for families affected by autism across 12 states. Butterfly Effects had served over 10,000 families since 2005. Our treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The Butterfly Effects treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA who will meet the child & family for the first time and create a treatment plan catered to them. The BCBA will also supervise the Behavior Technicians implementing the treatment plan and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.