Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Behavior Technician
ABA Behavior Technician / RBT
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve children and families affected by autism.
We are looking for passionate ABA Behavior Technicians to teach young children affected by autism. If you have you RBT, even better, but if not, we will help you get it.
This isn't just another place to work, it's a welcoming environment with a leadership team that champions every individual to achieve their potential. We want you to enjoy coming to work, so we dedicate ourselves to making our teams feel valued, respected, and heard.
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Build a rewarding and valued career with education and training support.
- We will give you the opportunity to grow towards gaining your Registered Behavior Technician RBT and then Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA with guidance and financial assistance
- Children and families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like You!
- Part-time opportunity to make a full-time impact in a child's life!
- Bring calm, protection, and happiness to families and children affected by autism
What would you be doing?
- Our home-based treatment involves working directly with the child and the family in their natural environment most often their home, to teach them how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
- BE's Behavior Technicians make the home-session fun by teaching through play-based activities.
- We offer training to all staff, so they feel confident in the skills required to instruct children affected by autism.
- This is a part-time role requiring 10-20 hours per week.
What do you bring to the role?
- Minimum of High School diploma. College course work a plus
- A love and Passion for working with children
- Interest in learning
- Valid driver's license & personal vehicle
- Web Enabled Device laptop or tablet
- At least 3 weekdays w/ same availability
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
We believe in fair and competitive compensation. As such, we provide benefits outside of your hourly rate to give you the support and energy you need to bring your best self to your role.
$19.00 - $24.00 per hour based on experience, education, and certifications
Our team members may be eligible for the following benefits:
- In-house training program and coursework with Competency Check to obtain the Registered Behavior Technician RBT certification
- Drive-time pay between sessions
- Tuition Assistance
- Supervision towards BCBA credential available
Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in autism treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.