Careers at Butterfly Effects
Manager of Revenue Cycle Management
Hungry for an opportunity to leverage your experience and skills in a mission driven health care organization? Do you have the humility and communication skills to provide excellent service to the Butterfly Effects families across the country?
BUTTERFLY EFFECTS, LLC a national applied behavior analysis therapy provider is looking for passionate candidates for the position of Revenue Cycle Manager to join our corporate office in Deerfield Beach, FL.
The RCM manager reports to the Director of RCM and will be oversee and support areas of our billing, collections, authorizations, and credentialing departments. You will join a team of two other managers that oversee a team of 20+ staff members.
We are looking for someone with experience in one of these areas and with the willingness and openness to learn and lead any of these areas as company needs change.
This position requires close collaboration with field team members at a national level, as well as corporate team members to critically think through and apply process changes in each functional area.
The best candidate must be process oriented and manage key performance practice with proven skills to develop and execute improvements to effectively streamline and enhance sustainable workflows, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, coaching abilities, and demonstrate the ability to build relationships quickly through the use of active listening skills.
What are your job responsibilities?
- Based on your experience, you will initially lead one or more of the areas below and cross train to support and assume responsibility of other areas as company needs change:
- Support and manage the authorization specialists to ensure the timely receipt, renewal and follow up for pre-authorizations to enable field practitioners to serve families.
- Medical Collections:
- Lead the collections team in the strategy, execution and productivity of medical balances including ensuring timely follow up, resolution to underpayments, overpayments and claim denials
- Client Collections:
- Oversee the client collections specialist and provide support with patient invoicing, patient follow up question, provide complaint resolutions and develop payment plans where relevant.
- Lead the billing department by ensuring timely billing, re-billing and secondary claims to support the resolution of outstanding balances, in addition to updating and informing the team on payer billing guidelines.
- Oversee the credentialing department to ensure all relevant information has been sent to the Company's 50+s funding sources and continuous monitoring of payor requirements for re-credentialing and required certifications.
- Lead process improvement activities to ensure the team is as effective and compliant.
- Coordinate daily process workflow and establish team priorities.
- Track productivity, enter, monitor, and audit data in various electronic data sets/platforms.
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Potential flex schedule to accommodate West Coast operations.
What are your Qualifications:
- Team leadership experience in the Healthcare field
- Understanding commercial insurance benefit verification
- Team player who thrives in an environment of excessive communication and collaboration
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be an independent thinker and problem solver
- Discretion and diplomacy with confidential information
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and process driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other data systems
- Strong phone etiquette
Families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference. Butterfly Effects is committed to improving the quality of life of individuals and families affected by Autism.
What's in it for you?
- A mission you can get behind
- A competitive package
- An opportunity to work at a mission-driven organization where your efforts directly help our children and families
- An open and transparent company culture
- Opportunities for advancement
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by ASD to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in ASD treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 120 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 1,000 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
Please visit our website at www.butterflyeffects.com.