Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Registered Behavior Technician / RBT
$2,500 Sign On Bonus with Active RBT Certificate
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve children and families affected by autism.
If our mission resonates with you, then come join us!
This isn't just another place to work, it's a welcoming environment with a leadership team that champions every individual to achieve their potential.
- $26.00 - $28.00 per hour based with RBT on experience, education, and certifications
- $2,500 Sign On Bonus for active RBTs
- $24.00 - $25.00 per hour and $500 Sign On Bonus for non RBTs
Our team members may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits for full time employees
- Coursework and Competency Check to obtain the Registered Behavior Technician RBT certification
- Drive-time pay between sessions
- Tuition Assistance
- Supervision towards BCBA credential available
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Children and families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like You!
- Part-time opportunity to make a full-time impact in a child's life!
- Build a rewarding and valued career with education and training support
- The opportunity to grow to become an RBT and/or Board Certified Behavior Analyst with guidance and subsidies from BE
- Bring calm, protection, and happiness to families and children affected by autism
What would you be doing?
- Our home-based treatment involves working directly with the child and the family in their natural environment most often their home, to teach them how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
- BE's Child Interventionist makes the home-session fun by teaching through play-based activities.
What do you bring to the role?
- High School diploma
- A love and passion for working with children
- Interest in learning
- Valid driver's license & personal vehicle
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
- Experience working with children a plus!
Growth and Development:
We offer paid training to all staff, so they feel confident in the skills required to instruct children affected by autism.
If you are looking to become a BCBA, we have a development program to help you. This includes tuition reimbursement, partnership with a top ABA Masters program, supervision hours, professional development courses and a monthly speaker series with most renowned professionals in the ABA field.
Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in ASD treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 140 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and over 1,000 behavior technicians in the 12 states we serve. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.