Careers at Butterfly Effects
Vice President of Client Experience
Reporting to the President, the Vice President of Client Experience VPCE manages all areas related to marketing, lead generation, inside and outside client acquisition and growth.
The VPCE directs the daily operations of the inside and outside client development teams and is a key architect in the development and execution of our sales/marketing strategy. A heavy emphasis is placed on client lead generation marketing strategies. These strategies include paid digital marketing, organic digital marketing, email campaigns, meetings with referrals sources, and visiting potential sources. The VPCE must have knowledge and experience working with paid digital marketing analytics to make daily business decisions that best utilize budget spending relative to lead generation at the lowest possible cost. The VPCE develops the strategy and campaigns for the outside Family Laison team to visit market specific referral sources as well as managing productivity of the inside client services team which operates in a call center environment to assist the onboarding of new clients scheduling assessments, insurance benefit verification and insurance authorization processes.
As part of the senior executive team and key partner in driving the Company's growth strategy, executive will help develop processes that enhance the initial client experience and drive census growth while maintaining Butterfly Effect's strong company culture and commitment to client service. This individual will be able to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, growth-oriented, and collaborative environment. The VPCS will also work collaboratively with the VP of Talent Acquisition and VP of Client Operations to coordinate start of cares for new clients.
The VPCE will report weekly data and insights on lead generation and client growth at the weekly executive team meeting.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop of a per-market marketing strategy that results in an increase in qualified leads.
- Managing marketing budget based on success of marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and improve on high conversion of leads to starts of care ratio.
- Evaluate overall website traffic, traffic by source, click through rates, cost-per-click and impressions.
- Report the return on investment relative to marketing spend by type and qualified leads.
- Assist with increasing the SEO of the Butterfly Effect's website.
- Identify qualified versus non-qualified and change marketing strategies accordingly.
- Accelerate and drive census growth and provide day-to-day leadership for new business development and brand awareness.
- Enhance workflow for processing new clients into treatment while maintaining the highest level of client service and driving overall volume.
- Enhance and lead the Family Liaison team responsible for developing physician relationships and driving client referrals.
- Lead in collaboration with Manager of Client Services to improve responsiveness to new clients.
- Management and reporting of key performance indicators; development of marketing campaigns and assessment of the success of marketing agency campaigns, clients, and work.
- Management of all lead generation programs for client admissions growth; Report regularly on key metrics/analytics to ensure programs and initiatives are achieving planned objectives.
- Analyze current brand awareness activities and effectiveness; partner with marketing agency to recommend and oversee implementation of new campaigns on all relevant platforms that will increase brand recognition for all Butterfly Effects locations and grow market share.
- Become deeply knowledgeable about the history, operations, positioning, and all other facets of Butterfly Effects that has led to its dynamic growth and leading market position, including a strong emphasis on planning for its future success.
- Continuously identify business risks and opportunities and develop strategies to mitigate or capitalize on them as appropriate.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required with advanced educational achievement a plus.
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time as a representative of the Company.
- Ability to excel in a results driven entrepreneurial environment managing of a lean team.
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare marketing and client growth, focus or experience on increasing physician referrals a plus.
- Highly developed teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Successful relationship builder.
- Astute in leveraging IT/ERP systems SalesForce experience to optimize the business.
- Experience with new system deployments or upgrades is a plus.
- Hands-on leader possessing strong business analysis skills.
- Experience within growth-oriented healthcare services companies.
Management and Personality Traits:
- Attitude: Approach all situations with humility and a positive can-do attitude.
- Service-oriented: Focuses and aligns actions and decisions on ways to enhance service and commitment to exceptional client service.
- Results-oriented: Does what is necessary to improve performance; balances the resources to produce desired outcomes; tracks and monitors performance.
- Partnership: Engages others to identify mutual goals, develop solutions, make decisions, and achieve outcomes.
- Hands-on: Willing and able to jump in at all levels of the business to build and develop people, systems, and processes.
- Leadership: Initiates and/or sponsors change efforts; aligns resources; overcomes resistance and engages, or motivates, others to implement and sustain change efforts.
- Data-driven: Makes timely and effective decisions using data.
- Strategic and Systems Thinking: Understands the connections and relationships across functions and entities for both internal and external constituencies; can oversee the development of plans for complex projects and ensure successful execution.
In addition to having an opportunity to join and assist in the success and growth of Butterfly Effects overall, the role has a very competitive compensation package that will include an attractive base salary and performance based annual incentive.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in autism treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.