Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects is hiring for an ABA Mid-Level Supervisor in Stockton!
$500 Sign On Bonus for experienced Mid-Level Supervisors
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
The Mid Level Supervisor partners with the family unit to implement treatment plans, training, and opportunities in the school, home, and community setting to advance the goals prioritized by the family and BCBA. The Mid Level Supervisor collaborates with the BCBA and Behavior Technicians on cases that follow the supervision model. Along with the BCBA, the Mid Level Supervisor will coordinate and provide for ABA services to exceed the expectations of the family unit, while contributing to the mission and common purpose of the company.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid drive time & mileage between sessions
- Flexible schedules
- BACB Supervision hours where applicable, and career paths to BCBA and other positions
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Fun & supportive work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Enrollment / Acceptance in an accredited BCBA program 12+ credits completed required
- 1+ years of ABA experience
- Valid Driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet access.
- Physical Demands - Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus!
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in autism treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.