Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Behavior Technician
ABA Behavior Technician / RBT- Part Time
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families. Children and families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like You!
We have a welcoming environment with a leadership team that champions every individual to achieve their potential. We want you to enjoy coming to work, so we dedicate ourselves to making our teams feel valued, respected, and heard.
At Butterfly Effects:
You can build a rewarding and valued career with education and training support.
We will give you the opportunity to grow towards gaining your Registered Behavior Technician Certification RBT and then Board-Certified Behavior Analyst certification BCBA with guidance and financial assistance.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for passionate and pleasant ABA Behavior Technicians to teach young children affected by autism.
- BE's Behavior Technicians make the home-session fun by teaching through play-based activities working directly with the child and the family in their natural environment, to teach them how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
- Physical Demands:
- Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
What do you bring to the role?
- Education- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Transportation- Valid driver's license & personal vehicle
- Auto Insurance - your name listed as an insured driver.
- Web Enabled Device- laptop or tablet for note taking.
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families.
- A love and Passion for working with children.
We believe in fair and competitive compensation. As such, we provide benefits outside of your hourly rate to give you the support and energy you need to bring your best self to your role.
- $18- $21.00 per hour based on experience.
- Up to $26 based on education, and certifications in the ABA field.
- Drive-time pay between sessions for field technicians.
- Paid Training
Hours of operation:
This is a permanent Part Time opportunity to make an impact on a child's life 10-20 hours/week
- We require a minimum availability of 3 days M-F with consistent hours.
- Sessions are held between 8-7pm Subject to change based on needs
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in autism treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
If our Mission Resonates with you, Join Us!