Careers at Butterfly Effects
At Butterfly Effects, we are proud to improve the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through a family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by ASD to foster a more joyous life.
To help us continue to improve the lives of families, we are in search of a Quality Assurance Coordinator that will work under the Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and can appreciate the relationship between rigorous internal data monitoring and identification of barriers to optimal treatment outcomes, which lead to policy/procedure improvement, which will positively impact the families we serve.
- Completion of ongoing medical record requests client, payor, legal, government
- Completion of internal audits start of care consents, staff credentialing, supervision ratios, session note audits, internal file review of individual client files, compliance with required staff training, compliance with new systems, procedures, policy to collect, analyze data on efficiency, and viability of system
- Completion of external audits payor audits as received
- Reporting project status/data trends to QA Director
- Follows all confidentiality and privacy policies of Butterfly Effects and maintains the confidentiality of protected healthcare information PHI
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma required College Degree preferred
- Experience in healthcare QA or compliance preferred
- Excellent attention to detail for providing accurate documentation and quality reports to agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, spoken and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong editing skills
- Comfortable working across several business systems CentralReach, DOMO, Bamboo, LITMOS
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel
- Basic analytical skills, able to interpret performance data and communicate recommendation
- $40,000 - $45,000 based on experience, education, and certifications
WORK LOCATION & SCHEDULE:
- In-office position located at our Deerfield Beach, FL corporate headquarters
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families.
Since our establishment in 2005, Butterfly Effects has positively impacted over 13,000 families. Our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach aims to enhance the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder. Our mission is to deliver personalized ABA treatment in partnership with affected families, fostering a more joyous life.
If our mission resonates with you, explore more at Butterfly Effects to learn about this rewarding opportunity!