Careers at Butterfly Effects
REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN
$500 Sign On Bonus with active RBT Certification
National City , CA
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve children and families affected by autism.
We are looking for passionate Registered Behavior Technicians RBT to teach young children affected by autism.
Are you passionate about positively impacting the lives of children and families? then grow your career at Butterfly Effects!
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Build a rewarding and valued career with education and training support.
- We will give you the opportunity to grow towards gaining Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA with guidance and financial assistance
- Children and families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like You!
- Opportunity to make a full-time impact in a child's life!
- Bring calm, protection, and happiness to families and children affected by autism
Strong Compensation Package and Benefits
- Earn $22.00 to 26.00 per hour
What would you be doing?
- Our treatment involves working directly with the child, to teach them how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
- BE's Registered Behavior Technicians make the session fun by teaching through play-based activities.
- We offer training to all staff, so they feel confident in the skills required to instruct children affected by autism.
- This is a part-time role.15-20 hours per week.
What do you bring to the role?
- Minimum of High School diploma. College course work a plus
- RBT Certification/ with RBT License must have passed board exam
- A love and Passion for working with children
- Interest in learning
- Valid driver's license & personal vehicle
- At least 3 weekdays w/ same availability 3PM-7PM M-F
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Who are we?
Since our establishment in 2005, Butterfly Effects has positively impacted over 10,000 families. Our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach aims to enhance the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder. Our mission is to deliver personalized ABA treatment in partnership with affected families, fostering a more joyous life.
If our mission resonates with you, explore more at Butterfly Effects to learn about this rewarding opportunity!