Careers at Butterfly Effects
ABA Behavior Technician / RBT
Do you love spending time with children and want to make a lasting impact in the lives of children and families? We have a uniquely rewarding part-time job opportunity waiting for you!
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve children and families affected by autism.
We are looking for passionate Child Interventionists / Behavior Technicians both entry-level and experienced to work directly with children with autism helping them develop essential skills such as communication, social interaction, and self-care. You will also work with families to develop and implement behavior intervention plans.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- $24.00 - $28.00 per hour based on experience, education, and certifications
- Part-time role requiring 12-20 hours per week
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Children and families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like You!
- Opportunity to make a lifelong impact in a child's life!
- Build a rewarding and valued career with education and training support
- The opportunity to grow to become an RBT and/or Board Certified Behavior Analyst with guidance and subsidies from BE
- Bring calm, protection, and happiness to families and children affected by autism
What do you bring to the role?
- High School diploma or Equivalent required
- A love and passion for working with children
- Interest in continuous learning
- Valid driver's license & personal vehicle
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
- Great to have experience working with children
Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
If our mission resonates with you, then this is the right role for you!
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.