Careers at Butterfly Effects
BCBA Center Director
Take that next step and become a leader in the field of ABA
We are looking for a passionate onsite BCBA leader to direct and further develop the clinical and operational services in our ABA-based center supporting families and children affected by autism. Reporting directly to the Senior Regional Director, you will be an integral part in fulfilling our mission to "make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families" and help individuals affected by ASD achieve their full potential. We want you to help build a culture where child progress is the main priority, your team enjoys coming to work, and families are valued, respected, and heard. All Butterfly Effects centers are designed to meet the developmental needs of young children affected by ASD.
As the Center Director, you will be involved with all aspects of clinical and operational initiatives in the center. We offer a strong compensation package with incentives for hitting defined benchmarks, continued professional development, educational advancement, and experienced personalized support. You will receive leadership training to help further develop your skills as well as your career.
What would you be doing?
- Manage and lead a team of BCBAs, behavior technicians, and RBTs to provide high-quality ABA-based services to children and families.
- Support recruitment and training efforts for clinicians in the local market.
- Collaborate with the Butterfly Effects administrative and operational support team to maximize the best outcomes for clients.
- Monitor all clinical and operational components.
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources.
- Have immediate access to business and clinical analytics to ensure success.
- Successfully implement OBM tools to continue center maintenance effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain the practice and ethical standards established by the BE Code of Conduct and BACB Ethical Code.
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Regular performance incentives based on easily accessible metrics.
- Benefits packages for full time employees medical, dental, vision, PTO, holidays, 401K
- ABA Conference support registration, travel, and hotel
- Monthly CEUs and professional development opportunities
- Fully web-based clinical software
- Participation in work groups and team building activities
- Research opportunities
What do you bring to the role?
- Strong motivation to be clinical and administrative leader.
- Must hold a current BCBA or BCBA-D certification.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting
- Strong commitment and passion for working with children and families affected by ASD.
- Able to be in-person at the center during normal hours of operation.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects is an autism-specific ABA-based provider group with home and center-based services across the country. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided as early in a child's development as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a BCBA who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family.
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.