Careers at Butterfly Effects
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, evaluating and administering the technological assets, relationships, and systems of the company to optimize performance, user experience, integration, security, efficiency, and spend in a rapidly growing, data-drive, healthcare services company. You will work directly with the CFO to ensure the Company has access to best-in-class technological solutions.
The Director of IT is expected to directly influence the company's success through the level of support that they provide to the organization and optimization between the Company's systems. They will accomplish this through hands-on daily support and continuous improvement to the company's technology ecosystem. They will be the in-house subject matter expert and coordinator for physical hardware, cloud-based systems and VoIP system. Our software platforms include Office 365, practice management software, customer relation management software CRM, business intelligence software BI, HR information system software HRIS learning management system software LMS and more. These software systems affect every aspect of the Company's operation. It is expected that the Director of IT will be hands-on in maintaining and optimizing all our systems and integrations to ensure departmental processes can run as efficiently as possible.
This role will also positively impact the company's operations by forming strong, two-way relationships with our technology partners including our SaaS providers and our third-party help desk support provider. These relationships will enable you to preempt, or expeditiously resolve, any technology issues the Company encounters by providing responsive customer service to internal customers ie, to minimize downtime and bad data.
You will also work directly with the CFO to plan and execute future investments in technology to support growth by researching, collecting, analyzing, and presenting recommendations to the CFO for new or improved technology solutions to current and future business needs.
As the IT department, you will leverage outsourced resources as well as influence internal departments to achieve the company's goals. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career by taking full ownership of the technology infrastructure and roadmap of a tech-forward, rapidly expanding company.
This is an on-site position located at the Butterfly Effects corporate office in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Evaluate, manage, track, and improve all aspects of the Company's technological ecosystem
- Manage and optimize all software platforms including practice management software, CRM, BI, LMS, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage strong relationships with all third-party technology partners to avoid or expeditiously resolve issues
- Liaise with the company's third-party help desk support provider and supplement them as needed for on site and urgent issues that cannot be outsourced
- Coordinate the full lifecycle purchase, storage, tracking, deployment, retrieval, and retirement of all physical technology assets
- Create, maintain or improve integrations between the Company's disparate software platforms as well as increase access, efficiency, user experience, traceability, and data integrity within the systems
- Manage and optimize the digital credentialing process and systems including the Single Sign-On system
- Execute system improvements and changes as approved by CFO
- Coordinate with the CFO to develop a roadmap for tech improvements and solutions for company's continued growth
- Customize elements in CRM to support internal customer's requests
- Continuously evaluate data warehouse needs
- Assist in SQL queries within our business intelligence system
- Evaluate and implement technology needs for new clinics
- Optimize VoIP usage and reporting
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong sense of urgency and interest in being a hands-on problem and issue resolution
- Desire to be challenged and grow with the organization.
- Strong Intellectual curiosity.
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Working knowledge of data warehouse implementation and maintenance a plus
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision and direction from management
- Desire for company and individual learning and growth.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail; team-oriented, collaborative
- Detail oriented, sound judgment and logical decision-making ability with a hands-on approach to assigned tasks
- Results oriented
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a flat organizational structure
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
No internal supervisory responsibility but will manage our 3rd party help desk support provider
Operates in professional office environment. Position is located at the Butterfly Effects corporate office in Deerfield Beach, Florida.