Careers at Butterfly Effects
After school hours!
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families. Our clients are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference - People like you!
Our welcoming environment and leadership team champions every individual to achieve their potential. We want you to enjoy coming to work, so we dedicate ourselves to making our teams feel valued, respected, and heard.
We are looking for passionate and pleasant ABA Behavior Technicians to teach young children affected by autism.
- BE's Behavior Technicians make in home-sessions fun by teaching through play-based activities working directly with the child and the family in their natural environment, to teach them how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
- Technicians work one on one with children with autism, building rapport and assisting with daily activities, implementing behavior reduction and skill acquisitions based on the clients' specific needs.
- Physical Demands:
- Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.
We will give you the opportunity to grow towards gaining your Registered Behavior Technician Certification RBT and then Board-Certified Behavior Analyst certification BCBA with guidance and financial assistance.
- Education- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Transportation- Valid driver's license & personal vehicle to commute to sessions.
- Auto Insurance - your name listed as an insured driver.
- Web Enabled Device- laptop or tablet for note taking.
- $18- $21.00 per hour based on experience, education, and certifications in the ABA field.
- Drive-time pay between sessions for field technicians.
- Paid Training
Hours of operation:
This is a permanent opportunity to make an impact on a child's life 10-20 hours/week
- We require a minimum availability of 3 days M-F with consistent hours.
- Sessions are held between 8-7pm Subject to change based on needs
- After school hours are between 3-7pm
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in autism treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
If our Mission Resonates with you, Join Us!