Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve children and families affected by autism.
We are looking for passionate Child Interventionists / Behavior Technicians both entry-level and experienced to work directly with children with autism helping them develop essential skills such as communication, social interaction, and self-care. You will also work with families to develop and implement behavior intervention plans.
Are you passionate about positively impacting the lives of children and families? Explore our fulfilling part-time role at Butterfly Effects!
- Competitive Compensation: Earn $18.00 - $23.00 hourly, based on your experience, education, and certifications.
- Part-Time Flexibility: 12-20 hours per week, providing the ideal work-life balance.
What would you be doing?
Our treatment involves working directly with the child and the family in their natural environment most often their home but also in schools and our centers, to teach them how to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
BE's Child Interventionist makes the session fun by teaching through play-based activities. We offer training to all staff, so they feel confident in the skills required to instruct children affected by autism. The best fit for this role is someone very outgoing, energetic, and friendly.
Why Join Butterfly Effects?
- Impactful Work: Contribute to lifelong changes in a child's life.
- Career Growth: Avail educational and training support, with opportunities to become an RBT or Board Certified Behavior Analyst, aided by our guidance and subsidies.
- Supportive Environment: Join a team focused on bringing calm, protection, and joy to families affected by autism.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Passion for Children: A genuine love for working with children.
- Continuous Learning: Interest in ongoing development.
- Driver's License: Possession of a valid driver's license and personal vehicle.
- Positive Attitude: Strong interpersonal skills for working with children and families.
- Experience: Prior experience with children is advantageous.
This role involves working in natural environments, occasionally requiring lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. and maintaining various postures for extended periods.
About Butterfly Effects:
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families
Since our establishment in 2005, Butterfly Effects has positively impacted over 10,000 families. Our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach aims to enhance the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder. Our mission is to deliver personalized ABA treatment in partnership with affected families, fostering a more joyous life.
If our mission resonates with you, explore more at Butterfly Effects to learn about this rewarding opportunity!