Careers at Butterfly Effects
Butterfly Effects is a leading national provider of treatment services to families affected by autism spectrum disorder ASD. The company is searching for a Marketing Manager to work out of our corporate headquarters in Deerfield Beach, FL.
This is the ideal opportunity to step into a growing company and stretch your career!
The Marketing Manager will be data-driven and initiate digital and social media content creation, edit marketing materials, write compelling copy, and work closely alongside our VP of Client Experience, and agency partners including web and graphic designers, to ensure our messaging is clear and concise, whether in an email inbox or a website landing page. They will also oversee the execution of both paid and organic marketing strategies and accurately report on campaign outcomes.
The successful candidate will manage our social media presence, digital platforms, as well as develop a social media management plan, develop/monitor market specific social media pages, email marketing, utilize and update company images, and regularly post company content on social media/LinkedIn to increase followers. This position will also assist in the development and implementation of our company brand and strategic communications in key markets across the nation. The successful candidate will also coordinate marketing efforts with our physician liaison and maintain weekly data on their efforts. Experience with Salesforce and Pardot is highly desirable.
This individual must work well in teams, possess strong interpersonal skills, exhibit superior planning and organizational abilities, and have polished communication skills.
This position is based out of the corporate office in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
- Digitally Savvy with competencies within both paid and organic marketing methodologies.
- High degree of knowledge within social media, copywriting, and design.
- Ability to leverage CRM, marketing automation systems, and other digital marketing platforms e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, MailChimp, etc.
- Metrics driven, with solid analytics skills, and a good grasp on marketing performance, key metrics and KPIs, with a focus on reporting, improvement, and optimization strategies.
- Capacity for thinking strategically and acting tactically - operating effectively in both strategic and tactical worlds.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- Understands and has experience working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Moz and SEMRush.
- Proficiencies in pay-per-click advertising platforms, including AdWords, Meta Business, and LinkedIn Paid Ads.
- Is both a content creator and content editor written and video.
- Firm understanding of Thought Leadership and Subject Matter Expertise.
- Can create and send effective email campaigns and refine approach from analyzing data.
- Possesses both a breadth and depth understanding of Consumer Insights.
- Is results focused.
- Has collaborative team skills and team building abilities.
- Is flexible and willing to adapt to changing growth needs and priorities.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot. Salesforce administrator a big plus
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects' Mission is to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families
Since our establishment in 2005, Butterfly Effects has positively impacted over 13,000 families. Our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach aims to enhance the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder. Our mission is to deliver personalized ABA treatment in partnership with affected families, fostering a more joyous life.
If our mission resonates with you, explore more at Butterfly Effects to learn about this rewarding opportunity!