Careers at Butterfly Effects
Receptionist / Administrative Support Specialist
in the Metairie & Greater New Orleans area
- 5,700 Square Ft of Therapy Space/ Freestanding Modern Facility
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Robust National Resources with Local Support
- Position Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
As a member of the Butterfly Effects' Administrative Support Team, the Receptionist / Administrative Support Specialist is the first point of contact for external customers and is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate team members/departments, mail distribution, maintaining supplies and materials, and providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and other related tasks. The Administrative Support Specialist must be dependable and professional, and must exhibit excellent communication and customer service skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening & Closing of the center.
- Morning check-in of staff.
- Monitoring late arrival of staff and clients.
- Coordinating evening carpool.
- Assist with new hire orientation once per month.
- Maintaining emergency contact information for new and incoming clients.
- Maintaining updated employee rosters.
- Ensuring that incident reports are completed daily.
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day tech scheduling adjustments.
- Coordinating and Scheduling Floater & Sub schedule adjustments.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls in a cheerful and articulate manner. Directs
- callers to the appropriate team member when necessary. Will take detailed messages.
when team members are unavailable.
- Greets all visitors and other team members in a courteous manner.
- Checks voicemail throughout the day and ensures that appropriate team members are notified of any messages.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining outgoing mail and postage, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Complete detailed inventory once per week.
- Ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists in the marketing material stocking, handling, gathering, packaging and mailing.
- Assists with other clerical duties such as filing, copying, and collating.
- Assist with directing staff needs to the leadership team.
- Monitor the staff for compliance with the employee handbook.
- Monitor that staff are following center policies and procedures.
- Assisting with center events.
- Meeting with Director of Operations for a weekly check-in.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong phone etiquette and skill set
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/Client focused
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Scheduling experience and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Team player
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess high energy, friendliness, and passion.
- Bachelors preferred. High School diploma required.
- Two or more years of Administrative Support required
If you are ready to JAZZ UP your career and join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Treatment Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. The company is services over 1,500 families across 12 States. We are a national leader in Autism treatment. Please visit our website at www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, a 401K, and much more.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.