Careers at Butterfly Effects
BCBA Hybrid Telehealth
Must be located in the Springfield, MA area
Limited Time $5K Sign On Bonus!
Butterfly Effects, a national ABA-based provider, is excited to announce the launch of our new Hybrid Telehealth Program! Since 2005, Butterfly Effects has served over 12,000 families affected by ASD in 12 states and 30 markets. We are seeking part-time and full-time BCBAs who are interested in joining the clinical team in a Hybrid Telehealth capacity.
Butterfly Effects is currently seeking BCBAs to provide remote supervision/training support to families. Butterfly Effects has localized remote cases, HIPAA compliance supervision/parent training technology, trained behavior technicians, and structured protocols to promote effective remote supervision. The position does require BCBAs to conduct 1 in-person family visit per month for each assigned client. Butterfly Effects will schedule travel/accommodations and case supervision events.
Butterfly Effects offers an attractive salary or fee-for-service compensation structure. Please contact us to discuss service locations and clinical supports.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB.
- Must be an active Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst LABA or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Massachusetts.
- BCBAs that require additional experience will be enrolled in our BCBA mentorship program.
- Documented experience with Clinical Records Management, Microsoft Office Outlook Email, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other systems required. Technology skills are critical.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting.
- Must be able to work with children 5 years of age and younger.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy