Careers at Butterfly Effects
Our Talent Acquisition team drives our mission to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families by hiring passionate, caring people to serve families affected by Autism.
As the leader of this team, you will help deliver on this mission by developing the team into the premier recruiting group in the industry. You will hire, train, measure, support, motivate and inspire the team helping our company deliver on its promise to even more families who can benefit from our services.
Is this for you?
If this mission resonates with you, then yes, it is!
You will partner with our leadership team across the country to identify key recruiting needs and to utilize effective recruitment strategies that will attract and retain top talent. As a true "player/coach", you will lead and build a team through example, balancing 'doing' with leading. This position will be based in our corporate office, in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
What will you contribute?
You will lead the team that will deliver on our mission to our families. This will include:
- Leading your team to maintain an excellent candidate experience and create a welcoming experience for our future team members. After all, you are the first face they see and the most important memory they will have when making a decision to start a meaningful career with us.
- Building and developing recruiting strategies
- Establishing, tracking and reporting on standard measurements of success for Recruiting such as: interviews, offers, hires, quality of hire, cost/time to hire standards
- Assisting in developing plans for employee retention and development
- Gaining a sense of purpose knowing that your work directly contributes to improving the lives of so many and that our growth will help so many more.
Our team is positioned to become the pre-eminent national recruiting team in the ABA field, who wouldn't want to be a part of it?
You are an experienced, ambitious, and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager that will lead, mentor, manage performance, and develop processes for the Talent Acquisition Team, across all areas, in a fast paced, high volume recruiting environment
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience developing and implementing recruitment strategies in an agency or other fast paced, high-volume recruiting role.
- You are passionate about leading, developing, and mentoring your recruiting team.
- You're an expert at managing and scheduling interviews effectively and strive to overachieve and succeed.
- You have experience with full-lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, video interviewing, delivering offers, have experience managing candidates within an applicant tracking system and using Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring leaders, thru strong customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a strong ability to creatively continue to build a candidate network.
- Excellent follow up skills and attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation, demonstrating initiative and an ability to manage multiple priorities
Families are at the heart of our work, and we take care of the people who make all the difference. Butterfly Effects is committed to improving the quality of life of individuals and families affected by Autism. The team that you lead and develop will be at the forefront of hiring those who will deliver on our mission to families.
What's in it for you?
- A mission you can get behind
- A competitive package
- An opportunity to work at a mission-driven organization where your efforts directly help our children and families
- An open and transparent company culture
- A front-row seat at seeing what a growing team and business looks like.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by ASD to foster a more joyous life.
A national leader in ASD treatment, Butterfly Effects employs more than 100 board-certified behavior analysts BCBA and 800 behavior technicians. The 12 states we serve are locally managed by a regional director and team of BCBAs. Our corporate office located in Deerfield Beach, Florida is home to our leadership team and administrative staff who assist with daily operations, including client services, human resources, talent acquisition, finance, revenue cycle management, quality assurance, compliance, professional development, and professional ethics.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
Please visit our website at www.butterflyeffects.com.