Careers at Butterfly Effects
BCBA Hybrid Telehealth
Chula Vista, CA
We are looking for passionate a BCBA to help us fulfill our mission to make a socially meaningful change in the lives of children and families. We want you to enjoy coming to work, so we dedicate and commit ourselves to making our teams feel valued, respected, and heard.
This isn't just another place to work, it's a welcoming environment with a leadership team that champions every individual to achieve their potential.
What would you be doing?
You will be integral to ensuring the highest possible treatment outcomes for families affected by ASD. As a member of the Butterfly Effects Interdisciplinary Team, the BCBA designs and manages individualized behavior programming including:
- Supervising direct 1:1 treatment service, developing individualized goals/objectives
- Conducting behavior assessments
- Individualizing client treatment plans
- Managing RBTs/ BTs
- Conducting monthly caregiver training
Why Work at Butterfly Effects?
- Customized compensation packages based on the needs of the applicant
- Benefit packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- ABA Conference Assistance for full-time BCBAs company pays registration, travel, and shared hotel
- Mentorship with an experienced BCBA for newly certified BCBAs to help you develop your skill set
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
- Flexible schedule for Field BCBAs
What do you bring to the role?
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB.
- BCBAs that require additional experience will be enrolled in our BCBA mentorship program.
Who are we?
Butterfly Effects is an autism-specific ABA-based provider group with home and center-based services in the New Orleans area and across the country. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA, Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided as early in a child's development as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a BCBA who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician BT implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family.
Butterfly Effects has served more than 10,000 families since our inception in 2005. We have a long history of improving the lives of children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder through our family-centric applied behavior analysis ABA approach. Our mission is to deliver ABA treatment in partnership with families affected by autism to foster a more joyous life.
Our butterfly logo was chosen as a symbol of love, rebirth, and metamorphosis. Together, the name and logo represent our common purpose and deep commitment to helping families create lasting change through individualized ABA therapy.
For more information, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.